Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Very Special Love by Sarah Geronimo


A Very Special Love by Sarah Geronimo



CLICK HERE TO DONWLOAD THIS SONG Sarah Geronimo A Very Special Love Lyrics Songwriters: N/A Complimentary A Very Special Love Ringtone I never believed in love I was deceived by love I never had much luck with lovers before And I couldnt compete I seemed just part of the street To be walked on by everyone but then Then, I found a very special love in you Its a feeling thats so totally new Over and over, its burning inside And I found a very special love in you And it al
http://mycpr8.wordpress.com/2008/08/03/a-very-special-love-by-sarah-geronimo/

Move Over iTunes Songbird Media Player is Here



Finally a solid and customizable alternative to Apple iTunes! Just like Firefox, Songbird is community powered, open source, cross platform media player from the creators of Firefox, supporting a variety of media devices including ipods and MTP devices. Personalize your player: Discover music: Sync your device: Click here to learn more and download Songbird.
http://www.peter-v.com/215/move-over-itunes-songbird-media-player-is-here/

Sticks & Stones



I just got done recording a new mix, called Sticks & Stones. Its minimal techno, which is a little different for me, as Ive never made a mix entirely of minimal techno before. Anyway, heres the tracklist: Sutekh - Trinkets Sasse - Pori Roman Fluegel - Gerelli [Kompakt 21] T.Raumschmiere - Bolzplatz E.P - A2 Untitled Ellen Allien - Breakfast On Rocks Axodya - Empire Josh Wink - Superfreak (Freak Tweak Mix) Ritchie Hawtin - (r)edit #1 (freekd) Steven Brown - Keynotes Peter F. Spiess
http://adr-nds.com/labelwhore/?p=41


More info


  1. adult movies
  2. classic movies

No comments: